A fabulous place for foodies - Robertson Quay and Robertson Walk
Do you live or work or just a visitor to this vibrant Robertson Quay? You are in for a good treat because over here, there are a lot of delicacies and tip-top cuisines for you to choose from. The mouth savouring dishes from all the well-known restaurants lining up Robertson Quay and Robertson Walk will definitely spoil your stomach and trigger all your taste buds. Let us tell you what is good around here to suit your daily cravings and brighten up your day with a delicious sumptuous meal.
1. Dessert lovers should try the tiny cake shop called “All Good Things” at 7 Rodyk Street. “Canele Patisserie” owned by Les Amis group located at 11 Unity Street is filled with a large variety of desserts for you to choose from. For chocolate lovers, a definite must try place is “Laurent’s Bernard Chocolatier” at 80 Mohammed Sultan Road. Craving for crepes? Then you must try it at “Sugarica Sweet & Savoury” at 7 Rodyk Street.
2. Japanese cuisine lovers should try out “Aburiya” at 60 Robertson Quay which is famouse for its wagyu beef as well as the bentos at “Sugisawa Japanese Restaurant” at30 Robertson Quay. Another Japanese restaurant “Bon Gout” at 60 Robertson Quay offers mouth-watering brunch menus as well as other Japanese delicacies. Want some Japanese noodles to savor your stomach? Try out “Menya Shinchan Japanese Noodle Restaurant” at 30 Robertson Quay or “Sapporo Ramen Miharu” at The Gallery Hotel.
3. German food lovers should try “Bacchus Bistro & Bar” at 86 Robertson Quay whose signature dishes include Pork knuckles, Chicken Schnitzel and Uk Fish & Chips.
4. The best pizza in town has got to be at “Bella Pizza” at 30 Robertson Quay. “Bella Pasta” has the best Italian pastas. Another pizza outlet that you can try out is “Da Mario Pizzeria” located at 60 Robertson Quay. For more Italian food, you can go to “Limoncello Italian Pizza & Grill” at 95 Robertson Quay.
5. There is also a down under restaurant here “Boomerang Bistro” at 60 Robertson Quay which serves authentic Australian food.
6. A famous French bistro, Brassiere Wolf, serves delicious French food such as the must try Beef Bourguignon. It is located at 80 Mohammed Sultan Road. Another French restaurant worth trying is “Les Bouchons Rive Gauche” at 41 Robertson Quay.
7. One of the few Belgian restaurants, Brussels Sprouts, is located at 80 Mohammed Sultan Road.
8. Thai Food lovers can try the dishes at Café Sapunsa Thai Cuisine located 30 Robertson Quay. Another Thai restaurant worth trying is “Kha” at 38 Martin Road.
9. If you are in for some Turkish food, you can head down to Cappadocia Café Restaurant located at 11 Unity Street.
10. Sudden craving for Spanish food? Head down to the “Foodbar DaDa” at 60 Robertson Quay for some authentic Spanish food.
11. If you like to have some spicy Indian food, you can try out “Queen’s Tandoor” at 11 Unity Street.
12. Seafood lovers are in for a big feast if they go to the “Red House Seafood Restaurant” at 60 Robertson Quay.
13. Want some Dim Sum for brunch? Then you must try out the dim sums at “Stacked Dim Sum Bar” at 60 Robertson Quay. Another Chinese restaurant is “Royal Tien Xiang Restaurant” at 11 Unity Street.
14. Need some caffeine to freshen up? Then you must try the “Smitten Coffee Tea Bar” at 60 Robertson Quay as well as “Toby’s Estate” a famous coffee chain from Australia.
15. Wine and cheese lovers should try out “Wine Connection Deli & Bistro” at 11 Unity Street